As a bank with wide infrastructure, Bank BTPN has been chosen by the government to become one of the banks providing branchless services as part of the OJK (Financial Services Authority) programs which aim to open financial service access to the public who have yet to receive banking services.
BTPN Wow! is a practical and affordable banking service which use mobile phone technology and is supported by branchless service agents who serve as a representative of Bank BTPN and is called BTPN Wow! agents.
With BTPN Wow!, banking transaction has become easier and simpler because opening an account, saving and withdrawing only needs a simple mobile phone and can be done in all Bank BTPN branchless agents or the BTPN Wow! agents. Any transaction is done through fast celluler network and the process is easy, cheap and save.
- No queing
- Any transactions can be done anytime anywhere
- Transfer and bill payments can be done through a mobile phone
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance and no minimum deposit
- Phone credit top-up according to the nominal (except for Telkomsel)
- Open an account only by registering your mobile phone number and ID card number
- Your mobile phone number is your account number
- Accessible through all GSM mobile phone
- Type *247# from your mobile phone to access your account
- Save and withdraw from your nearest BTPN Wow! agents
- Any transaction must use secret PIN code
- Your money is save in the bank although you lost your mobile phone
Interest rate at 0.25% p.a. (will be applied on September 1st, 2020)
Interest rate can change anytime
BTPN Wow! is a basic saving account (BSA) which is regulated and monitored by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and is guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS).
Starting January 2021, dormant system will be implemented for inactive BTPN Wow! accounts (no record of debit/credit transaction nor account access for 6 consecutive months). Dorman accounts will be blocked and charged for Rp. 1.000/month (dormant fees will be charged monthly on the 15, and can be debited from the main account balance and/or from the sub-account balance).
Click here for Customer Services Information.