February 3, 2020 became a special day for Bank BTPN pensionary customers, because 12 of them won the Spiritual Journey draw.
The drawing process was held at the Bank BTPN Cililitan Branch, witnessed by walk-in customers who were present at the Branch, and live-streamed to 9 other Bank BTPN Regional Offices throughout Indonesia: Medan, Palembang, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Malang, Bandung, Makassar, Banjarmasin, and Manado.
Opened by the Head of Retail Lending Business of Bank BTPN Vincentius Hidayat, the draw was also attended by officers from the Jakarta Social Service, the Ministry of Social Affairs, the Police, and the Notary Public as witnesses.
In this drawing, 12 winning customers were selected to receive the Spiritual Journey prize accompanied by their partners. The winners are planned to depart in March 2020, free of charge. Those who are lucky are:
- Rosmaniar, customer of Bank BTPN Banda Aceh
- Fatma Mala Dewi, customer of Bank BTPN Palembang
- Rusniten Bt Suta, customer of Bank BTPN Subang
- Sajiyem Setyowati, customer of Bank BTPN Kebumen
- Soekadi, customer of Bank BTPN Ngawi
- Juhariyah, customer of Bank BTPN Bangkalan
- Yunus Kenden, customer of Bank BTPN Palopo
- Johanna Lengkong, customer of Bank BTPN Manado
- Astuty, customer of Bank BTPN Pontianak
- Ngajem, customer of Bank BTPN Sukabumi
- Sitti Husnah, A.MA, customer of Bank BTPN Watampone
- Mohamad Isa, customer of Bank BTPN Tarakan
The Spiritual Journey draw is an annual program that is routinely held for Bank BTPN pensionary customers since 2009. For Muslim winners, they will get an Umrah trip, while for non-Muslim winners the trip will be tailored to their respective religions.
This program was held as an appreciation of the customers' trust in Bank BTPN, as well as a reward for those who have dedicated their lives to the country. Through this program, it is expected to encourage the realization of a prosperous retirement and make the lives of customers more meaningful.