Maxi Micro loans can be used for managing and planning large-scale businesses such as expanding business premises, purchasing raw materials to expanding warehouses, all of which require additional capital which is often larger than the initial plan.
Requirements & Procedures
- Fill in the loan application form
- Prospective debtors must meet the main requirements to obtain financing facilities, including, but not limited to:
- Individuals, with notes:
- Including UD, PD, Shop
- Indonesian citizens domiciled in Indonesia
- Minimum age 21 years or 18 years if married
- Maximum age of debtor can be set, can be ignored if there is a succession plan.
- The business of the prospective customer is not included in the type of industry that cannot be financed based on Bank BTPN's policies.
- Prospective customers are not included in the category of debtors who have non-performing loans based on the results of checking with Bank Indonesia and/or OJK.
- Prospective customers are not included in the black list of Bank Indonesia and/or OJK.
- Prospective customers have never received a loan at Bank BTPN which is classified as problematic.
- Prospective customers pass the credit analysis process in accordance with applicable policies at Bank BTPN.
- Prospective customers open a checking or savings account at Bank BTPN.
- Business Entity: CV, PT
- Documents that must be fulfilled are:
- Identity Document
- Individual : e-KTP
- Business Entity: proof of endorsement of business entity, company articles of association
- NPWP & Business Permit
- Financial Documents, Sale and Purchase Notes, Financial Statements & Bank Account
- Collateral Documents : SHM/SHGB/SHM Sarusun
- Prospective debtors have collateral to guarantee financing in the form of vacant land, land & buildings, flats/apartments.
- Loan applications are submitted through the nearest BTPN branches/sales channel.
- Each application that meets the requirements above will be processed based on the applicable provisions at BTPN.
- The debtor is required to provide the required and required data and/or information and ensure that the data and/or information provided are correct in accordance with what was notified and submitted, and frees BTPN from any loss, claim or lawsuit that may arise in the future on the data and/or information provided by the debtor.
- If a more complete explanation is needed regarding loan product information and or if there are complaints/complaints, please contact the nearest BTPN branch officer