Digital Micro Loan can help you maintain smooth cash flow management afloat during the course of unexpected events.
Terms and Conditions
- Filling in the loan application form
- Prospective debtors must meet the main requirements to obtain financing facilities, including, but not limited to:
- Indonesian citizens.
- 21-60 years old.
- Have an E-KTP.
- The business of the prospective customer is not included in the type of industry that cannot be financed based on Bank BTPN's policies.
- Prospective customers are not included in the category of debtors who have non-performing loans based on the results of checking with Bank Indonesia and/or OJK.
- Prospective customers are not included in the black list of Bank Indonesia and/or OJK.
- Prospective customers have never received a loan at Bank BTPN which is classified as problematic.
- Prospective customers pass the credit analysis process in accordance with applicable policies at Bank BTPN.
- Prospective customers open a checking or savings account at Bank BTPN.
3. Documents that must be met are:
- Electricity Account
- NPWP (for loans above IDR 50 million)
- Prospective Customers who comply with the requirements above can apply for Digital Micro Flexi Cash to the BTPN Micro Business Sales Personnel
- Prospective customers fill in the submission data on the sales platform link sent to the prospective customer's email.
- Applications for Digital Micro Flexi Cash will be processed immediately after the prospective customer submits data on the link sales platform.
- Prospective customers will receive notification of approval or rejection via email and SMS.
- If the prospective customer already has a Jenius account, the prospective customer can immediately approve the loan limit offered in the Jenius application.
- If the prospective customer does not have a Jenius account, the prospective customer must open a Jenius account and agree to the loan limit offered in the Jenius application.
- Customers are required to maintain the smooth payment of installments every month.
- Every application that meets the requirements above will be processed based on the applicable provisions at BTPN. The
- Debtor is required to provide the required and required data and/or information and ensure that the correctness of the data and/or information provided is in accordance with what was notified and submitted, and frees BTPN from all losses, claims or lawsuits that may arise in the future on the data and/or information provided by the debtor.
- If a more complete explanation is needed regarding loan product information and or if there are complaints/complaints, please contact the bank staff at the nearest BTPN branch